Welcome to My Website
This is the place where I share projects, ideas, and content that I think are interesting and important.
By night, I host the Books & Booze Podcast, where I have conversations with authors, podcasters, and other interesting thinkers about their favorite books, and the big ideas they contain. Reading is a major passion of mine: I average 50-100 books per year and read about 90% non-fiction. My favorite genres are business/investing, psychology, history, science, and technology. Connect with me on Goodreads.
In 2018, I started a blog recently (spoiler alert: you're visiting it right now) where I share with the world whatever interesting or useful ideas I've distilled from great books and great conversations with awesome people. Follow me on Twitter.
Since 2016, I have had the honor of serving on the Board of Directors of my local library as Treasurer.
I graduated magna cum laude with an MBA from Drexel University, and also have a BA in History from Penn State.
Most Recent Content
- December 2018
- Jul 19, 2018 True Goals vs Fuel Goals Jul 19, 2018
- April 2018
- Mar 7, 2018 Buddhism vs Stoicism: Two Surprisingly Similar Philosophies Mar 7, 2018
- Feb 26, 2018 Worldly Wisdom, Sit-On-Your-Ass Investing, and more from Poor Charlie’s Almanack Feb 26, 2018
- Feb 10, 2018 Winter Olympic Medals per Capita since 2002 Feb 10, 2018
- Jan 29, 2018 Be prepared for awful stock returns over the next 5 years. Jan 29, 2018
- Jan 11, 2018 I read 100 books in 2017. Here are my Top 4 recommendations. Jan 11, 2018